Monday, September 21, 2009

Surprise Surpirse!!

“Baka you should really make some more time for us!” jin yelled “Yeah!” ryo confirmed “Oii” natsumi looked with an cold glance “Uruse” she added “Kowaii~” ryo wiggled

“Ne where are we going anyway” she asked “Eto that place ne Jin” ryo winked Jin nodded with a smirk on his face.

“Okaay… I really don’t get this secretly talk of you guys” she frowned “Lets kill her at the beach” Jin whispered in ryo’s ear ryo nodded.


“Fusakindayo mou…!” she yelled “Uso desu kedo” ryo grinned “Really, we’ll please tickle me because I can’t laugh about it!” she joked “Maybe we should really do it…” Jin grinned what earned him a slap on his head.
“No but seriously where are we going?” natsumi asked again “Lucky~! Anata wa” Ayumi yelled

Natsumi and the others turned around “Ayumi? What are you doing here?” natsumi asked confused “No way I’m going to miss how yama…” ayumi said but got attacked by the others “Oii URUSE URUSE” they said and held her mouth shut.


“I really don’t get this, god tell me already and let her finish her sentence!” she said and pulled the guys away “Chotto!” ryo yelled “Ahh gomen ne Na-chan!” Ayumi apologized and grinned

“Baka janai…” natsumi sighed “Well here we are” Ryo said and turned around while pointing to the beach “Eh? Cho...Chotto matte kudasaiyo what the hell is Shige doing over there?! Why does he look like an investigator!” she said confused “Ano baka! Couldn’t you get a hold of him?!” Jin scolded

“Me?! I didn’t even see him” Ayumi cried, natsumi walked his way where he was sitting at a table and grabbed him at the collar of his trench coat “Nani tendayo?!” she yelled “Ehhh how did you recognize me!” shige said surprised “BAKA!” ryo yelled

“A binocular? Camera? What the hell are you doing?! SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!” natsumi yelled

“Ahh sore wa…” Shige stuttered “Chotto what’s that over there?” natsumi said and walked towards the object she had spotted “It’s a little box?” she whispered and picked it up from out the sand and turned around

She was surprised when she saw “Tomo-chan? Wha..t are you doing here..?” she asked forgetting the object in her hand.

“Gomen that’s mine” he said and took it out of her hands he smiled.

He suddenly grabbed her hand and bent on his knee and looked at her, natsumi who wasn’t really realising what was happening kept on looking confused.

“Kawaii, somebody hold me I’m going to fall down from all this cuteness” Ayumi said “let her fall” Jin smirked “Shhhh!” Ryo shushed them.

“Ne what are you doing” natsumi said he grinned he opened the box and looked at it.

“Aoki Natsumi” he said “Eh?” she said shocked “I love you” he continued “I love you too baby” she replied “I realised that I really can’t live without you… That’s why… I want to ask you…” he stuttered her eyes widened and felt her eyes getting teary her heart was throbbing her throat

“he is not going to… Propose is he…?” she thought to her self.

“Would you like… Ano…” he continued nervous, she didn’t want to give him an hard time with this even tough she did want to hear it come out of his mouth.
“Yes! Definitely a yes!” She said he looked up and smiled and put the ring around her finger.

“Shige…” Ayumi said “Eh nande are you crying?!” he asked when he saw her tears dropping on to the sand and embraced her “Its just… Beautiful…” ayumi cried “I will also… when I have enough courage” he whispered “nani?” she said “Ohh nandemonai yo~” he said

The other two came walking their way, “Damn it Ryo I told you to come alone with her and you bring this whole army” yamapi scolded “She would kill me if I didn’t have back up…” Ryo sighed seriously “Urusai!” natsumi and the other all laughed

“Can’t believe you guys are really getting married” Ayumi said “I told you I was going to be first” natsumi smirked “EHH!!!” Ayumi cried and glanced at shige “You better take some action!” she continued “Ehhehhh!” he replied

“Chotto… Aya…?” natsumi suddenly said and stood up, the girl turned around and looked to the table they all where sitting at she was surprised when she saw “Natsumi? Is it really you?” the girl asked “Oh My God… AYA!!” natsumi yelled and ran towards her and they hugged each other “Natsumi it has been so long…!” aya said “I know! How are you doing??” she asked excited “Good I actually found a job in Tokyo, I’m still searching for an apartment tough” aya said “Ahh hontou desu ka! That’s so good!” natsumi replied and she pulled her to the table the others where sitting at.

“Eto these are my friends!” natsumi introduced “Oh my… but these are…” aya said “Ah you probably already know who these people are, and this girl here is Ayumi she is also my friend a bit less famous” natsumi introduced “Hajimemashite” aya chuckled, greeted and bowed “Ano natsumi Chotto” aya said and grabbed her hand “Chottooo! Natsumi! You’re married?!?!” aya yelled natsumi grinned “Sou desu yo”

“Uwaaaaaaah Sugoii! Who is the lucky guy?! Ara ara Mizushima Hiro janai?!” aya asked “Oii uruse ne” natsumi said “Ah Hiro janai, ah soka you guys aren’t together anymore he called me a few days ago he was telling me how he still want to be with you and h…” aya smirked “Aya~!!! Too Much Information…!” natsumi said

“Mou… who is it already” aya asked curious “Aitsu wa” natsumi pointed “USO…! Uwaah LUCKY~!” aya laughed “You had a relationship with Mizushima-san?” Jin asked “She had everybody this girl” ryo smirked, yamapi looked the other way “Ano I’m going to leave now” he said and stood up “Oh we will go with you” the guys said and walked away

“Is he angry…” natsumi said “No way why would he, I mean he is your ex right!” Ayumi said

Ayumi went home and natsumi took aya with her to her home.

“Ooh Sugoii is this your house” aya asked “Un” she nodded “Wow..!” aya said while looking around “Hey aya you can stay here if you want, till you’ll find another place to go” natsumi said and sat on the couch “Hontou desu ka? Can I?” she asked “Sure, I’m really glad that we met again!” natsumi smiled “Demo is it ok with yamashita-san, I mean shouldn’t you discuss it with him first now he is your husband and all?” aya asked

“No! This is my house!” natsumi laughed “Arigatou Natsumi” aya smiled “Iiyo betsuni that’s what friends are for right, where we’re you planning to go by the way?” natsumi asked “I actually wanted to ask Hiro to let me stay at his house for a couple of days, since I don’t know anyone besides him in Tokyo” aya explained

“Try not to talk about him before Yamapi please kay?” natsumi asked “Oh gomen na I really didn’t think when I was talking about him” aya apologized “Its ok! So tell me aya-chan got somebody special?” natsumi grinned and sat on the couch “No… Natsumi I just can’t find the right guy… Maybe I will stay lonely forever” aya sobbed “Ehh baka janai, no way such a beauty will stay lonely, I’m sure you will find someone in Tokyo” natsumi said

“I hope so” aya said, but then they heard the bell ring

“Hai!” natsumi said and stood up to open up the door.

“Ma-chan!” natsumi greeted “Oisu!” Jun said and entered.

“Aya! This is my brother Matsumoto Jun” natsumi introduced “Eh? But? You don’t have a brother besides Hiroki?” aya said confused “Step brother” Jun replied.

“Seriously?” aya said “Haii” natsumi smiled.

When they sat down they talked a lot with each other aya and jun got to know each other better and since they we’re drinking they got looser,

“Ne ne!” natsumi said “I got some big news, I didn’t tell anyone yet but I guess you two will be first” natsumi continued “Nani?” aya and jun said curious “Eto!” natsumi said keeping the others curious “Jitsu wa” she continued

“Oh say it already!” aya yelled,

At the same time when natsumi said her sentence the door opened

“Eh?!” yamapi said shocked just entering “Oh my…” Jun said

Yamapi walked towards her “Again you didn’t tell me?” he sighed “Joudandayo~…” she giggled “Ehhh… don’t surprise me like that” he sighed

“Baka… I thought you we’re serious” Jun said “Baka!” aya continued.

“Ah yes ano thank you” yamapi replied “I still can’t believe you are getting married…” Aya smiled “Married?!” Jun yelled

“Ah… I didn’t tell you yet” natsumi said and showed her ring around her finger “Sugoii! Omedetou!!” Jun congratulated.

“When is the wedding!” Ayumi said while storming in “Hayaaiii Ayumi! We will discuss it…” natsumi smiled and looked at him while blushing “hmm sou” he nodded and smiled back

No comments:

Post a Comment