Monday, September 21, 2009

Vacation or not?

“Yamapiii~!!! We’re gonna miss our flight!! LETS GO” natsumi yelled out he came out hopping on one leg trying to put on his shoes.

“Hai hai” he said and grabbed the bags and opened the door, before they left natsumi locked the door behind her and when she walked to yamapi she saw a taxi “Hayaku” he said and she jogged the last steps and got into the taxi.

When they finally arrived at the airport they checked in on time and got into the airplane.

“Ne Ne Onee-chan Yamapi janai” a girl said to her sister who was sitting next to her “Oh your right KYAAA~” the sister screamed what startled all the people in the airplane “ano sumimasen” the girl said and walked thru “Can I have your autograph” she asked him, natsumi turned around. “ah” he nodded and signed “Are you still coming?” natsumi asked “Ah sorry” he said and walked her way.

She sat down on their places when they where in the air she laid her head on his shoulder, “Ne not here” he said “Eh?” she said and lifted her head “This could affect my work you know” he explained she looked at him “Whatever” she sighed and looked the other way “are you mad?” he asked her “No” she said without looking his way “Yes you are” he said “I told you I wasn’t!” she repeated “Hora hora your getting even madder” he continued

“Ahhh give me a break please!” she said and put on her headphone and started listening music on her ipod.

When they arrived at the airport in Hawaii they got a taxi that brought them too the hotel where they where staying. At the hotel they got the keys of their room and went to the room.

“Sooo what are we gonna do now?” he asked “I don’t know” she replied plain “Oh no your not gonna tell me your still mad?!” he asked “I wasn’t mad then and I’m not now” she exclaimed “Jyaa~ show me your smile” he said “Haha!” she laughed “oh wow that was so fake” he replied “Nee can you stop it I’m really not mad!” she yelled “I’m hungry, lets get something to eat” he said and stood up “Un” she nodded and followed him.

They went outside where an restaurant was with the tables placed outside.

“Lets sit here” he said and sat down “haii” she said and also sat down, when they ordered what they wanted to eat they where looking around “Hawaii ga totemoo suki desu~” natsumi said looking to the beautiful sea and the sunset.

At the end after eating their food they had ordered some drinks “One more please!” yamapi yelled “Oiii pi-chan~ don’t yell~! Oh my where drunk, I think we should go back to our room” she said and stood up and he followed her to the room, but since yamapi was too drunk he couldn’t walk straight anymore she helped him and placed his arm around her neck.

“Ne~ natsumiiii” he squeaked “nani? Why do you get so drunk so easily” she sighed he started kissing her neck “What are you doing?!” she said he didn’t answer and continued but luckily they have already reached their room.

He pushed her on the bed and they started kissing not much later they found their self naked under the sheets.

Next day

When they woke up they looked at each other, “my head!” pi whispered “My whole body hurts” she replied and stood up “Oh did we do something yesterday?!” he asked surprised when he saw her “You really do forget everything after getting drunk” she said while putting on her pyjama pants on “I think I don’t feel so good” she said “Ahh why didn’t you stop me from drinking!” he shouted “I kept on telling you to stop but you didn’t listen” she replied “I can’t even remember what we did last night” he grinned “I didn’t drink much so I still remember it a bit, Even if I don’t drink much I get this hangover every time” she sighed “We should go somewhere I don’t wanna stay here the whole day” he said and dressed up.

“Dokou?” she asked “does it matter?” he asked her “Jyaa lets go” she said and they both left the room.

When they we’re walking around there was an stand where they sold papers and magazines from all over the world

“Oh they sell Japanese too, lets see what happened in Japan” she grinned and went and bought some magazines “Gossip mags? Really do you like those?” he asked but she didn’t answer she kept on starring to the front page of the magazine “hellooo” he said and waved before her face but she didn’t move “Tomo…” she said “Nani?” he said “Look…” she said and gave him the magazine.

“But…How?!” he stuttered “This is so bad, we must go back” she said “Demou… How?” he repeated “I don’t know, but we..” she said and got interrupted “And what? What can we do? Tell them that is not us on the picture?!” he said irritated “I’m sure oji-san…” “No he can’t do anything either, he will probably fire me since he would not have anything to do with me anymore” he continued “I… I’m sorry” she said “Why are you apologizing?” he asked when he looked at her she was wiping her tears away “Its its not you fault” he whispered she grabbed her phone in her purse and dialled an number “Who are you calling?” he asked “shh” she sushed

“Moshi? Oji-san” she said

“Natsumi?” Johnny answered

“Ano…”

“I know, you have to come as soon as possible we have to discuss this” he said already knowing what had happened

“Hai” she replied

“Jyaa”

“Gomen” she said before he hung up

He left out a little gasp “Un” was the only thing he said and hung up.

“He is mad…” she sighed “lets go” yamapi said and walked back to the hotel, when they arrived they packed their stuff and headed to the airport they had to buy another ticket since the other one was till next week.

They got into the plane and headed back to Japan.

When they arrived they went to Johnny’s office.

They entered his room and saw him sitting there on his chair “Konbanwa” she greeted him “Sit down” he said and the two of them sat on the couch “You have seen the pictures?” he asked they both nodded “Well I can’t do much for you yamashita, you have to decide” he said “Decide?” yamapi repeated “Ee, you can end your relationship and continue focusing on your job, or you can quit this job and leave it like this” Johnny informed

“Eh? Demo can’t you do something?” natsumi asked “Its not up to me its his fans who will decide his destiny, or what you can also do is confess in an press conference and tell everybody you have an relationship and then see what’s gonna happen, there may be a slight chance that 50% of your fans will remain and accept the fact” Johnny explained

“I will confess then” pi said without hesitating “Eh you’re sure?” Johnny asked “Yes” he confirmed “then I’ll do the other work, prepare what you want to say before the press it must be something deep, something that will comfort the fans and give you their blessing” Johnny said “I will” he replied and he and natsumi left the office.

“Nande…” natsumi said “hmm?” he replied “Why… why did you choose for that… Maybe we should…” she said but he interrupted her “No, I already lost you once that time I really realised that I can’t be without you” he said and continued walking.

While yamapi went to the press conference the next day together with Kitagawa-san natsumi was at home talking on the phone

“I’m scared ryo…” she said “Come on I’m sure it will all be ok” he replied “Ne what if” she just started “Don’t think so much about it, There a lot of people in this business who are having relationships and still have their fans who love them, so don’t…” he said but got interrupted “Omg its on tv!” she interrupted “Uso! Oh your right” he confirmed

she was watching anxiously and scared of what is gonna happen after the press conference when she zapped she saw that all channels where talking about the yamapi’s confess, she turned off the tv and her phone was ringing


“Moshi moshi” she answered “Usoo why did yamapi say it?” Ayumi said “Oh you saw it?” she replied “Yeah I did I’m at school now everybody is flipping out here, but why isn’t this gonna hurt his career?” Ayumi asked natsumi sighed “I hope not… it al began in Hawaii we got photographed by some stupid journalist it got published the next day and it was on all gossip magazines, it was horrible I really was shocked I mean do people really not have anything better to do then sneak up on others personal lives?!” natsumi said pissed

“Uh totally understand what your saying but isn’t it kind of a relieve that you don’t have to be cautious anymore” Ayumi said “Hmm maa na, I don’t know about that yet, oh Ayumi I got another call will talk to you later ne” natsumi said “Hai hai jyaa ne” she said and hung up

“Moshi?” natsumi said “Chotto I just read yamapi’s nikky” toma said “Ehhh you too! Mou…” she said “Wow he sure took a big risk ne” he said “I know, I just don’t want it be all because of me” she replied “It will be ok I’m sure” toma assured “Un Arigatou jyaa ne” she said “Byebye!” he said and hung up.

“Tadaima!” yamapi said and walked in “O…Okaeri” natsumi replied

“Wow what’s wrong with you? You look pale are you sick?” he asked her “No I I’m just worried” she said “Well I don’t really care what will happen now as long as I’m with you, understand?” he explained “But what will you do, when you must stop this job your doing?” she asked “Find another job, Hey I went to college you know!” he laughed

“I really don’t understand how you can be so carefree, I’m like depressed and you are so happy” she said

“Well you shouldn’t be cause like I said I really don’t care” he smiled “If only we didn’t go to Hawaii none of this would have happened” she continued “You know… i’m happy this happened” he said and stood up and went to the bedroom “Oyasumi” he whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment