Thursday, May 14, 2009

A brother?

Even tough Natsumi decided to give him another chance she wanted to take it slow, and make progress in their relationship bit by bit.
It was midnight she was sleeping until she heard her phone ring she reached out her hand without looking to pick it up, she kept on looking for her phone on the ground and finally found it and picked it up.


“moshi moshi?” she answered with a sleepy voice “Ano am I speaking with Aoki Natsumi?” a unfamiliar voice asked “Eh? Whose this? Why are you calling at such a time??” she kept on asking confused “Ahh sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Matsumoto Jun” he introduced himself “I can’t really say nice to meet you but your calling at this time because…?” she asked “I’m really sorry for calling you at this time but the reason I called is a bit eto… nanka… hazukashi desu…” he said


“Ano I’m sorry for being rude but are you drunk?!” she asked “No no I’m not see.. this is what I meant” he mumbled “hey can you tell me why you called me already??” she continued asking hoping that he would answer so she can go back to sleep “Ya ano it may sound weird to you but… We are siblings” he suddenly announced


“Ok now I am sure you are drunk, you really shouldn’t bother other people when your drunk you know…” she said in disbelief “No… ahh I knew you wouldn’t believe me, demo I have evidence can we meet tomorrow? At shibuya-ku starbucks 4pm ok? See you then”


He said and hung up without listening to her answer “Ehh Chotto…” she chirped but only heard the sound of the dialling sound.

She was confused but was too tired to think about it and was fast asleep.


Next day…


She went to her work in the morning like every normal day, she was working and helping the customers who came in till suddenly the scene repeated in her head what happened last night when she suddenly got called. “Ehh should I really go…” she whispered “Oii I don’t pay you to talk with yourself!” her boss scowled “Hai Sumimasen!” she appoligized and continued the work she was doing. A few hours later when she looked at the clock she saw it was 4pm “should I go…?” she mumbled just when she said that her boss walked by “Oii..” he said but got interrupted “Yeah I know you don’t pay me to talk with myself” she said he nodded


“You know what you look a bit weird today go home” he said

“Hontou!” she said and didn’t even hesitate and took her leave when she walked out of the shop she looked at her watch it was already 5 past 4 “Kusoo… I’m already late!” she said and ran into the crowdie streets in Shibuya her phone was ringing she kept on running on her high heel pumps and tried to fish her phone out of her purse she didn’t look and tripped


“ITEEEE!” she yelled what made all attention concentrated on her who was now still on the flour she picked up her phone while still sitting on the flour not caring about the people around her “MOSHI?” she shouted “Wow what’s up with you!” Ryo said surprised “Ryo please I’ll call you later ok?! Uwah you always call on those stupid moments!” she said and hung up and stood up and made her way to starbucks.

When she entered the shop she was looking for him (since she already saw him multiple times on TV she knew how he looked) she spotted him and was glad he didn’t leave


“Sumimasen for letting you wait” she apologized “No I’m the one who should apologize for making you come here so sudden” he said and bowed “Ii desu kedo, but what was that all about yesterday?” she asked “Yeah well its very simple we are siblings” he said “Eh?” she said “Yeah well kind of I mean we have the same mother, Satumi desu yo” he said what made Natsumi shiver


“Uso how…?” she whispered “She was married with my father but at the end it didn’t work out somehow but I was already born, but my father wanted to raise me and that’s why yeah well you never met me” he explained “imi wa wakanai” she said shaking her head “I was devastated when I heard she died… even tough my father wasn’t with her anymore she would call me always and sometimes even meet up with me to know how I’m doing…” he continued.


“I just can’t believe it… And she never told me a thing about this…?” she said still confused about what the guy was telling her “She was always talking about you, you know? I mean you two where really close weren’t you” he asked her but she was silent her eyes became teary and red “I’m sorry this is still a sensitive subject for you… for me too I really couldn’t believe it when I heard they died in an accident…” he said “But she was really a wonderful person” he added


“She sure was” she agreed “So you do believe me now?” he asked “I do… I think…” she replied “I always wanted to have a little sister and now I finally met you” he grinned “Its still kind of weird, to be your sister suddenly” she said “Ne don’t talk so rude to your brother” he joked “Ehh” she laughed “Demo if you ever need me just give me a call ne” he said


“Uhn I will, you too right?” she said “Of course, jyaa we will definitely meet again!” he said and stood up and went off.

Natsumi who was still sitting there alone was smiling, somehow she was glad she had a (kind of) relative again beside her since all her other siblings where far away from her.


When she stood up she went back home and was surprised to find Ayumi at home.

“Ayumi…? What are you doing here” natsumi asked walking into the living room “I’m done with him” she suddenly announced “Eh? Dare?” she asked “Yeah who do you think I mean SHIGE! I’m so sick of his egocentric shit” she yelled “Wow calm down!” natsumi said while picking up her phone who was ringing and gestured an apologize to Ayumi


“Moshi moshi?” she said “Can I come” yamapi replied “Yeah I’m fine and how are you doing?” she said “Demo can I?” he asked again “Ano I don’t know Ayumi is here and…” she said but got interrupted “Ok open up then” he said “Eh?!” she said and heard somebody knocking on the door “ehh why are you calling if your already here mou~” she mumbled and walked to the door to open the door “who is it natsumi?” Ayumi asked “Its yamapi gomen ne!” natsumi said and opened the door.

The guy came closer trying to kiss her she stopped him putting her hands on his cheeks and pushing him away “What are you doing” she asked him “nani sore can’t even kiss you anymore without explaining what I’m gonna do?” he said disappointed and walked in “Oh ayumi~” he greeted “Pi Ogenki?” she asked he nodded


“You?” he asked “That gay co-member of yours makes my life miserable” Ayumi shouted “Oii Ayumi! Until now he always was good to you don’t forget all the good things he did and only stick with the bad things” natsumi lectured “Don’t talk like you know anything” Ayumi replied irritated


“Don’t be so ungrateful there are millions of girls that would do everything to have a life like yours,you know?” natsumi continued “Yeah so? That’s not relevant you know? Just because he is famous I must let him do everything?” she yelled


“I didn’t say that, I only said you shouldn’t think only about the bad things that happened but also the good things in your relationship with him cause I’, sure that 90% went good” she replied “Hai hai thank you for the lesson” Ayumi said and walked to her room.


“Unbelievable” natsumi sighed “I think you should let her be for a while now she is still angry at him for whatever he did, so she has to calm down first, then maybe you can talk with her about what’s good or bad” pi suggested


she stood up from where she was sitting and sat down next to him and looked at him “Let’s heal this relationship first ne” she said and rested her head on his shoulder “I love you” he said “Oh no that won’t heal it” she laughed “Damn it I really thought that would do it” he smirked


“Lets go somewhere pi” she said “Where?” he asked “I don’t know somewhere far, far away from everybody” she said “nande? So sudden” he asked “I just wanna be with you alone” she smiled “Hawaii?” he said “Eh? Hontou?” she said excited “Sure if that’s gonna make you happy” he smiled “Demo, I won’t go untill Ayumi is or back with shige or got over him” natsumi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment