Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ryo & Natsumi

Today Natsumi went to meet up with her friend, who she didn’t see for a very long time.

“RYOOO” she yelled what made all the attention go to her who was jumping on her friend “Oii don’t be so loud, people will notice me” he whispered and put her down “Ah of course Mr. Fame” she joked “Lets go” he said and pulled her into a bar she and ryo sat down and ordered what they wanted to drink “One Tequila and one beer please” ryo ordered “Soo Ryo tell me what happened all this time in your life?” she asked starting the conversation.


“Nothing special” he replied “still no girl in your crappy life?” she smirked “Oii, if I want a girl I can get one, but I want somebody I don’t know...” he shouted with his big sunglasses on “Can’t you put off your Sunglasses?” she asked “What? you want to see my beautiful eyes don’t you?” he grinned “Never mind keep them on” she said “Eh hidoiyo” he replied hurt


“So come on you want an girl but can’t find the right one” she asked “Ah ma na I thought that I found her but she has another guy now” he grinned “ahh hontou wow that must have been hard?” she asked “You have no idea…” he whispered “hmm?” she said “Nothing”


When the drinks arrived

“So how about you, did something happen in your boring life” he asked “Uhhh… I gave Pi another chance” she informed since he still wasn’t aware of that “Maji???” he said surprised “Eh why is that so surprising??” she asked


“Because I just thought you didn’t forgive people so fast” he said “I actually don’t, but it was affecting me a lot too so I just decided to try it again” she explained “ah soka, you love him that much” he said “I guess” she replied “Jyaa what if he suddenly proposed to you” ryo suddenly asked


“Eh? I would say no since we are just together now, but I think he isn’t thinking about that sort of stuff anyway” she said “How do you know? He thinks about his future to, you know?” he said “Yeah well I’m not” she laughed “Ne why are we talking about this anyway” she said “I just was curious” he grinned


“I met my brother yesterday” natsumi announced smiling “Ahh hontou how is little Hiroki doing” ryo asked “Eh Hiroki? No no I mean my other brother” she smiled ryo was counting with his fingers and whispering “Hiroki to Mei??? Brother? Which brother?? Oiii you don’t have a Brother BA~KA” he shouted “Uruse I do, it’s not my real brother tough but my stepbrother” she said


“Since when do you have a stepbrother?” he asked “Well I didn’t know either, but I got to meet him yesterday and he told me the whole story and he said some things nobody could know so I believe it, I mean why would he lie ne to be my brother?!” she explained “Eh hontou!” ryo said curious “Eh hontou desu, in fact its your senpai” she grinned “Senpai? Johnny’s Jimusho?” he said confused “Arashi” she said “DARE?” he shouted in excitement “Matsumoto-san” she said


“EHHHHHHHHH!???” he yelled “Shhh keep your voice down a bit we’re in a public place” she shushed him “Ah gomen demo SUGE!” ryo said “I was surprised to, and he was so nice I actually thought he was some arrogant guy from TV like you” she smirked


“Oii watch your words” he yelled

“Jyaaa that’s all lets get going before I get too drunk” she said and stood up from the seat “You’ll pay right? Ahh thanks your such a good friend” she said and walked out of the place “Oii I didn’t even say yes or no yet” he shouted “Thank you Boo” she said and continued when he paid the check


he walked towards her she was sitting on a bench “Ikuyou” he said and she stood up “Your on foot?” he asked “Yeah the weather is too good to go by bus ne” she said “Its mid-night tough… Hey you should get your drivers license” he said “But no you’ll probably be a terrible driver” he smirked “Look who’s saying, how many cars where involved in the accident again 3? 4?” she teased


“Oii” he shouted “So maybe I will try to get an drivers license” she smiled “You really should!...or not…” he said “Oii I heard that baka” she yelled at him

And so they continued till they where separated and each went to their own home.


“where were you” was the first thing she heard when she came in “eh?” she said putting of the jacket she was wearing “and whose jacket is that?!” Ayumi continued “What the hell is wrong with you?!” natsumi replied while putting of her pumps


“You just went off without telling me where the hell your going and you come back in the middle of the night with some dudes jacket and your telling me what’s wrong with me?” Ayumi said “Ok I won’t even bother to explain to you” natsumi said and walked to her room


“Oii I’m still talking to you” Ayumi yelled but natsumi slammed the door, she was startled when she saw yamapi sleeping in her bed she smiled and looked at him sleeping peacefully.


She changed her clothes and sat down next him she slided her hands over his cheek he opened up one eye and looked at her he grinned “ne you didn’t go home?” she asked him “uhm I was waiting for you” he said sleepy “Gomen I was with Ryo, I promised him to go out one day I didn’t see him for such a long time we didn’t even notice the time” she said he smiled


“I didn’t even ask you something”

“Yeah well I told you anyway I mean I don’t have any secrets for you…” she said and he shove to other side making place for her she lay down and went closer “Oyasumi” she whispered and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

1 comment: